Construction Program Management
From contract administration to construction quality management, we’re on top of it, ensuring quality assurance measures are employed to control and verify construction, material, and product standards. KEITH is committed to delivering an effective level of oversight and stewardship of any construction program. We focus on program practices and techniques that add value and help ensure effective oversight and acceptable accountability.
Our inspection staff members are CTQP (Construction Technician Qualification Program) certified. From construction managers to technical inspection personnel, our highly efficient team has the flexibility to support private development clients, as well as governmental municipalities and state agencies (e.g., FDOT).
KEITH has provided construction-related services for projects ranging from airport facilities, residential communities, commercial projects, and recreational parks, including structures, terminals, roadways, parking lots, and utility infrastructures. We believe the best construction management practice is to maintain a close working relationship with all parties involved and respond quickly and effectively to any issues that arise. This approach, coupled with our experience and knowledge, offers our clients the opportunity to reduce or eliminate cost overruns and delays during construction.
Our Construction Management Services include:
- Project Procurement and Bid Evaluation
- Construction Administration and Management
- Consultant/Contractor/Materials Testing Coordination
- Represent Owner in Project Meetings; Assist in Negotiations/Strategy Meetings
- Agency Coordination including Maintenance of Traffic
- Project Controls Utilizing County Records System for Financial Reporting and Project Record Keeping
- Estimating and Scheduling
- Oversight of Daily Job Site Activities
- Quality Assurance
- Safety/Risk Management
- Oversight of Permitting and Inspections
- Review and Approve Pay Applications
- Assist with Environmental Standards, FAA Rules and Regulations and state and federal DOTs
- Advise/Comply with Security Policies
- Adherence to Safety Rules and Procedures
- Communicate Project Status to Owner
- Field Review, Oversight, and Evaluation of Construction Activities and Personnel
- Assist with RFIs, Reviewing Submittals/Shop Drawings, and Address Construction Field Administration
- Conflict Resolution
- Contract Close-Out Certifications
for additional information on these services to discuss your project needs.